Friday, June 27, 2014

A Mooving Card! Flashback Friday

Hello! As this is posting, I am road tripping with my girls to visit my best friend who lives near Indy.  We have been friends since I was in 7th grade and she was in 6th.  She was frequently my partner in crime and was also in my wedding.  Shortly after that she moved and we lost touch for a few years, but things were quickly back to our version of normal after a weekend reunion.  She often comes 'home' since they still have family living in the area, but I have yet to get up to see her.  So after a rather crazy week last week, I decided I needed a change of scenery and she was more than willing to be my get-away location!  I couldn't however leave you without sharing my most recent Flashback Friday!

I've had the cow image for so long that I have no idea where it is from... I'm sure it was a freebie, but have no clue who made it.  This was another of the images that went camping with me, so it was all colored up and in my stack of things to do.  My blogging friend, Lynn is always making fun and fabulous cards for her blog.  This cute cow reminded me of something I might see on her blog.  I think she probably would have done a better job with it too! :)

 

Along with the old digi, I also used a very, very old piece of hay dp-no clue who made it as it was a leftover in my scrap container.  The denim ribbon is now retired and thankfully I was able to buy an extra roll before it left. Love this ribbon!! The red dsp is from Summer Smooches (ret). Oh, and I couldn't resist using wiggle eyes either! I stocked up on those too! That means the only current items on here are the whisper white cardstock and the markers.  On the inside, I used part of a Michael's $1 stamp.  It says 'You're getting too old!'  I'm not sure who will be receiving this, but it will probably be one of my older siblings!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow is RIGHT!!!! And no, there is no way on earth I could have ever done a better job!
    SO CUTE and believe it or not I have the exact same image (from Bugaboo!). I love, love, love that straw background paper you have for him too. A perfectly precious and adorable card! LOVE IT!!!

    Have a great time on your little trip visiting your friend!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ! Have a safe and fun trip !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is hilarious - especially with the added googly eyes! Hope you're having a fabulous road trip!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!