Friday, October 28, 2011

When Life Gives You Scraps...

I had a little free time tonight and decided to pull out my scraps box and see what I could find.  I ended up making 4 cards. I don't think anyone else would be able to tell I used anything out of the box, but at least I know that it has less in it than yesterday!!  The cards I'm posting tonight were inspired from some really old baseball pattern paper.  I bought the paper and the buttons when my oldest DD played T-Ball (she's in middle school now...). I made a few scrapbook pages years ago and somehow the last scrap got lost in the box until tonight.  I had to do some digging to get everything I needed for this card.  The SU blue that best matched this paper is now retired.  I had the paper with my other shades of blue cardstock, but the ink required a little hunting through my ink pads... I think the end results turned out pretty good!



 a simple little stamp on the inside too!

Card Recipe: Cardstock-brilliant blue (ret), real red, whisper white, and non SU DP, Ink-brilliant blue (ret), soft suede, crumb cake, and non su red marker, Stamp Set-Home Run (inside), sentiment is non SU, Accessories- non SU buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!