Thursday, October 13, 2011

Snow Swirled

Here is another card from our most recent stampin' club. This is a really simple card that has such an elegant look!

It's hard to see in the picture, but we added some dazzling details to the snowflakes on the tree.

Card Recipe: Cardstock-cherry cobbler, wild wasabi, very vanilla, Holly Berry Bouquet dsp, Ink-chocolate chip, wild wasabi, soft suede (distressing), Stamp Set-Snow Swirled, Accessories-decorative label punch, dazzling details, dimensionals, chocolate chip satin ribbon

3 comments:

  1. So pretty with that patterned paper. Beautiful card and I'm loving that decorative label punch with the sentiment.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the dazzle just perfectly! When you enlarge it, it looks like Christmas lights are shining.
    I'm resisting the urge to put my tree up now. I am so ready for the holidays. Not the shopping, or the malls, or the music on a loop at the grocery store, but just the snow and the season and the tree and the butterball. :D
    You have a great weekend and I hope you get to craft like mad.
    OH and thank you for the sore stomach muscles when I read your blog message to me. Apparently, you had my whole family and several friends roaring pretty good too!
    Talk soon,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a beautiful card Margaret-love the dsp-looks wonderful paired with cherry cobbler-a rich combo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!