Friday, October 21, 2011

Decor Elements and Prizes

I've been absent from my crafting area for the entire week (please enter sympathetic 'Awww' here).  We have fall break this weekend and that means lots last minute work for teachers.  We also had parent teacher conferences for both of our girls this week.  But, now my fall break is officially here and I actually got to spend this evening doing some scrapbooking.  I'm hoping to get some special projects completed tomorrow and will have pictures to post for them.  So be sure to check back!!
Last week at my upline's monthly meeting, I was the door prize winner! Tiffany made this super cute pumpkin decoration with Frightful Sight Decor Elements.  Be sure to visit her blog, My Crafty World, and see all of her amazing projects too!


I also won the individual stamp, From Santa, a package of silver glimmer paper, and a handmade Christmas card.  See! It pays to attend your team meetings!! It's also a fun way to connect with other demonstrators and share lots of great ideas.  The food's pretty yummy too!!


It's a little hard to tell from my slightly blurry pic (poor lighting) but she used the ornament punch to punch out the whisper white layer and allow the old olive layer show through.  I love how she made it look like it's hanging from the branch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!