Sunday, August 28, 2011

Yet another wedding card!

Wedding cards are not usually in my stash because we haven't had much call for them in recent years.  But next month we have two weddings to attend.  I have already created a few cards, but I seem to gravitate towards my stamp from Word Play to see what else I can create.  I'm pretty sure this will be the last wedding card for a little while (I think...).  This card was really basic and simple to make, but I think it still has the elegance that a wedding requires.  Of course, this stamp requires a little bit of bling! This could also easily be an anniversary card too.


Card Recipe: Cardstock-very vanilla, baja breeze, Ink-baja breeze, Stamp Set-Word Play, Accessories, very vanilla satin ribbon, basic rhinestones, elegant lines emb. folder, 1 3/4 circle punch

2 comments:

  1. What an elegant card!! I love the Very Vanilla Ribbon and the bling. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Nice job tying the bow! I love that sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!