Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stamping 411 Challenge

I haven't been very crafty since the girls got out of school, so I decided to check out Stamping 411's sketch challenge for this week.  My card changed up the sizes a little, but still stayed pretty true to the original. Here's the recipe...  Stamp set is Because I Care (hostess set).  Papers used were whisper white, so saffron, and chocolate chip, & some retired DSP.  Inks used were certainly celery, so saffron, and blushing bride.  Tools used were scallop trim border punch, and the square lattice embossing folder & Big Shot. TFL!

5 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I love the little flowers as accents for the gorgeous focal image! Thanks for playing along this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret! I love how you've embossed flower panel and all the colors you've sponged are gorgeous! Clever take on the sketch too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Margaret!! I love the color combo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ombre look on the hydrangea! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...love how you textured the focal element and sponged the edges! Great job...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!