Monday, June 13, 2011

Blog Hop Challenge

I spent this past weekend surfin' the net and found the coolest blog hop through one of my 'followers' (I follow her too!).  Bron is super creative and is a part of UStamp with Dawn and Friends Blog Hop! It was so much fun to see what SU demonstrators from other parts of our country and other countries are doing with SU products! (My DH has informed me that my blogging habit is getting almost as bad as my stampin' habit!) The blog hop is free. All you have to do is use the link and sign in.  There are free tutorials for all of the projects and they also have daily challenges that you can enter or just showcase your talents on their blog.  Too fun!  I am entering a card in today's challenge and will post the pic later this week! Happy Hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!