Thursday, June 11, 2015

Anything But a Card-Out and About

Have you ever spent days cleaning and organizing and just felt like you supplies were crying out to you?  This has been my reality for the past week, especially when I cleaned up my crafting space!  I am suffering from creativity withdrawal...  Very soon, I hope, I will once again be back at my table!

While I don't have anything that I've created to share with you, I do want to share our latest challenge at ABAC.  Maybe you will find some time to join in the fun!

The new Challenge... "Out and About". For Anything But a Card Challenges No. 48 use the great outdoors as your inspiration to challenge your muse; celebrate nature, your favorite place; World Environment Day June 5th; the seasonal colors at your place; or just having fun outdoors. Summer time is here which is everyone's favorite time of year - time for vacations, camping and cookouts! Use your muse to create whatever our prompt "OUT and ABOUT"inspires you to make {remember no cards}. Now it's time to gather all of your creative goodies to come out and play.

I have lots of ideas running through my head for this one and will be sharing with you on week three!  Hope to see you (or at least your creation) there!

1 comment:

  1. Try not to work too hard cleaning and organizing. Summer is suppose to be about having fun!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!