Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th!!

Hello! I want to wish my fellow Americans a very happy 4th of July (aka Independence Day)!  We will be spending the day with family and appreciating the freedoms we have in this wonderful country of ours.  She's far from perfect, but I couldn't imagine living anywhere else!

I'm sharing a card I made several years ago for my dad for Veteran's Day, but thought it worked equally well for today! The original post can be found here.


For the rest of my blogging friends throughout the world, I hope you have a marvelous weekend and I'll eat a s'more and 'oooh' at the fireworks in your honor!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back soon with some new stuff to share!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July Margaret!!! Love your Dad's card. :) Have fun today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Margaret and I love those stars at the bottom.

    Hope you have a wonderful today with family and friends and a great weekend!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a very cute bear - and does the job for 4th July very well!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image, it would be perfect for Operation Write Home cards !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!