Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'll be done in 'snow' time...

It is almost Thanksgiving!! I can not wait!! Spending the evening with my wonderfully fun, ginormous family, and lots of wonderful food! Dressing and pie, here I come!!   Then Friday brings another smaller Thanksgiving with DH's family.  Still plenty of food and fun though!!  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, but amazingly enough, I do not make cards to send out.  Might have to add that to the list for next year!

I do however send out a ton of Christmas cards and usually am still making the last few during the final week before the big day! But not this year, I am almost finished making my stash of cards!!  Hopefully this will give me time to make some of the gifts I have pinned...

Today's card is another card from my stamp club.  This is also an easy card to put together, but looks so pretty!


I inked the raised embossed snowflakes with whisper white craft ink and finished off the centers with rhinestones for a little shine!

Well, that's it for me!  I have some desserts to make!! Hope all of you in the US have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Card Recipe: Cardstock-whisper white, bashful blue, Stamp Set-Bells and Boughs, Ink-chocolate chip, whisper white, Accessories-Northern Flurry embossing folder, basic rhinestones, big shot

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Margaret. I like you love to make Christmas cards and send them out. Not too many people do anymore and it is kind of sad.
    Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and sensational!!! I WILL be CASEing this one for sure Margaret!! Love it - and I think it'll go together so quick.
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this little beauty, Margaret....and with a touch of glamour....just beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie!
    p.s. I really do wish we had that holiday here, in England!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Card. wow, you are done with Christmas Cards. I still need to make some but usually have everything done and mailed by the 1st of December. I LOVE Pinterest. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy Thanksgiving Margaret-I have 14 people coming to my house. just took a little break from preps to send some wishes to some of my blog buddies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! Just wanted to pop by and say hello, I've been very slack with my visiting after holidaying and then being internet-less. This is a lovely card, so simple but so very pretty!
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rhinestones in the centers are the perfect finishing touch to your pretty snowflakes ! I'm sure your club ladies loved this card.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!