Monday, November 26, 2012

Anything But a Card Challenge #7

Hello! It's time for a new challenge at Anything But a Card! It was not at all what I was expecting for this time of year, but I have to say that I really love that it is so 'out of the box' for my end of November crafting!!


Anything But a Card Challenge 7: By the Sea or Inspiration Picture

Hello everyone!  We are moving to the sea for inspiration for this Challenge- you can use anything sea/ocean related- colors, marine life, mermaids, beaches, sand, etc. and/or let the picture inspire you!


Isn't this fun?! Now I realize that in other parts of the world, a day at the beach would be perfect right now, but in Southern Indiana, it's a little chilly to be sporting a swimsuit and catching some rays...  So I am imagining that I'm elsewhere and working on a piece for next week!

 I hope you will join in the fun and link up your creation too!

On a side note to my blogging buddies, I have not fallen off the face of the earth!  I am WAY behind on commenting, but things went crazy insane over the holiday weekend.  We already had two Thanksgivings and a wedding planned, but my Mom's trip to the ER and being admitted overnight for atrial fibrillation was not in my plans.  Fortunately, she is fine now and after several lectures from her daughters to get her feet up, she is resting comfortably at home again.  I am sure that all of you can understand that blogging was the very last thing on my mind at the time!

I would also appreciate it if  everyone to keep my Dad in thought and prayer.  He is having one of his carotid arteries cleaned out on Thursday and will be spending several days in the hospital after the procedure.  We are hoping that the procedure will prevent a future stroke and possibly help him feel a bit better with the increased blood flow.  So if I am missing from Blogland, don't think it's because I don't love seeing your wonderful blogs, just a bit busy and hectic right now... I promise I will be popping in soon!

Have a wonderful week and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. HUGS ! Best wishes for speedy recoveries for your parents =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!