Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tags Part 2

This is the #2 of the 3 tags I made for a swap.  The third was a 3-D ornament tag that can be viewed here.
I recently bought Winter Post and for the life of me, I don't know why I have waited so long!  I have stamped craft paper for wrapping, made tags, and altered some gift bags using this set. And I haven't even used it for a card yet!!!



For this tag, I stamped the deer first in versamark then chocolate chip ink.  I heat embossed with clear embossing powder to add a little shine.  I think the hardest part of making these tags will be watching others throw them away... I know some of the recipients will save them, and I will have the pleasure of walking in with the prettiest tags!

Recipe: Cardstock-garden green, crumb cake, Ink-chocolate chip, versamark, Stamp Set-Winter Post, Accessories- decorative label punch, early espresso satin quilted ribbon, basic rhinestone (colored w/ Sharpie), hemp twine

3 comments:

  1. Love this tag too Margaret. I don't own Winter Post. I can't quite get past the skaters, although I do love the reindeer and the snow flake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute tag! That is my favorite Christmas set ever!! I know what you mean about watching others throw them away, but you're right you will have the cutest tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Rudolph! I love his shiny nose too. ;) Great tag Margaret!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!