Friday, December 2, 2011

Club project-gift ideas

Wow! Feels like forever since I've posted! We had our first snow on the 29th... It was very pretty and best of all, by nightfall, everything was clear again.  I love watching snow fall, but hate shoveling and cleaning off my car, so this was a perfect snowfall for me!


My club ladies wanted some simple gift ideas for this month's club projects.  I received this wonderful post it note holder in a swap at the SU regional from Tamra Needles.


 It inspired me to make a wintery version.  This would be a great gift for co-workers, teachers, or friends. Who couldn't use post it notes?! I am notorious for using tons of them to write notes, jot down ideas, and them post them on my craft table where they are promptly forgotten until I unearth them about a week later... Maybe I need to create a wall mounted post it note organizer!


This is a pretty basic easel design, but if you need detailed instructions, just let me know.  I knew I wanted to use the sweet little girl from Gift Givers for this and hope the club ladies love this as much as I do!

Recipe: Cardstock-wild wasabi, very vanilla, Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, Ink- soft suede, wild wasabi, real red, blender pen, blush blossom & crumb cake markers, Stamp Set-Gift Givers, Accessories, scallop circle punch, dazzling details, mini post it notes

6 comments:

  1. Ho Ho Ho....Very crafty! This is a brilliant idea. Would sit perfectly on any desk and you wouldn't have destroy every cubby looking for one....genius idea!!!
    I have no idea why I'm up so late, but glad I was...this is a fantastic project and handy too. :)
    I can't wait to make one and keep my post-its stationary. So sick of writing on my hands LOL.
    Hugs to you and thank you for the visits. Seems like this month is a blur so far and I'm still not sure what I've accomplished.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute note pads and a great gift idea!
    We NEVER have snow here so it's nice to see.
    Stay warm!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute project!! That's a fantastic idea and the little girl is so cute. I bet your ladies loved this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are darling Margaret! Fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love post it note holders and your festive one is perfect for gift giving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea, thanks for sharing ! It would probably be pretty easy to mail, too, for a little gift to someone.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!