Sunday, September 25, 2011

A little something for my club

My first club formed last month and these ladies are all close friends and family so I wanted to make them a little something to show my thanks and also show them a nice, inexpensive gift idea without a lot of work!  I bought the little brag books at a discount store and removed the inserts from the covers.  Then I personalized each one for my club members.  These would be great for their intended purpose, holding photographs, or could also be a cute little book to keep sketches of card designs, color combinations, or any other inspiring ideas.


Recipe:  Cardstock-very vanilla, wild wasabi, woodland walk (ret), Ink-crumb cake, wild wasabi, Stamp Sets-Four Frames, Broadsheet Alphabet, Accessories- chocolate chip ribbon (ret), decorative label punch

5 comments:

  1. What a great gift idea, Margaret! Love how you personalized them and they are SO versatile!! Thanks for sharing this fun idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and so pretty too! I know they're going to love them.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea! You did a beautiful job on these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea, Margaret! I should do something for the ladies that faithfully come to my stamp a stack once a month. By the way, thanks for all the comments you regularly send my way...they are much appreciated. Have a great day!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, aren't you just the sweetest! ;) How lucky these ladies are. :D
    Great idea for a gift..I'm gonna have to "acquire" this idea for myself.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!