Monday, December 7, 2020

Tags: Not just for gifts anymore!

I'm making an effort to space out my card posts so they're not bombarding my blog all at once.  Today's cards were actually made about a week ago, but who wants to look at a post with a ton of cards all at once?!  :)  

Once again, I'm using paper that practically makes the cards themselves!  This time it was a sheet of tags that begged to be purchased!  I was thinking in the store how cute they would look with little twine bows, popped at an angle on a solid background-just like a present in the mailbox!!  These took a little fussy cutting and punching to make them just right, but still a super easy card!

I also pulled out the embossing folders again for a little fun and texture!



Can I just say how much I love these cute plaid designs with the twine?!

Going a little nontraditional with the embossing! I 
love how these patterns coordinate with the tags!


I'm feeling a bit like an innovator with these cards!  Tags: not just for gifts anymore!  Oh, how I've missed creating and posting on my blog...

Who knows? Maybe I'm inspiring others to think outside of the box (pun intended-where else would you put a tag?) and be a little creative with their supplies too!

 

1 comment:

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!