Monday, December 14, 2020

Simple cards and Simple Stories

So I may have an addiction to those tag and 3x4 image sheets of paper because I've made another set of cards using a new sheet of Simple Stories paper...and I may have bought a Christmas pack of DCWV paper that also has some in it...yeah...it's becoming a thing...

Today's cards also have vintage Christmas images, but this time the colors are a bit brighter.  Most of the images were simply placed on an embossed base and were quickly done!  I did add a little strip of green to one and a mat to another.  There were also a few blocks that I didn't make into cards because they seemed perfect for journaling blocks for scrapbooking.  So maybe they'll make an appearance during the Christmas break!

My DD#1 made a comment about how perfect my embossing went with the images. I readily agreed without mentioning that having a huge collection of folders makes that pretty easy.  Let her think that I'm just that creative!!





I think this is pretty close to the last of my cards unless I just decide that I really want to make more.  I actually had all of my cards finished before Thanksgiving this year!  That hasn't happened in a very long time!  Feels good to be able to spread a little love and cheer in what has been a less that perfect year.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Another sweet set of images and combination of embossing folders on your cards, well done

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!