Saturday, April 25, 2020

Belated Easter Greetings


Hello! I am so glad you visited today!  I'm a bit behind on sharing my Easter cards, but this whole working from home/remote learning/everyone's home thing has me a bit loopy!  While I don't like the reason, I am counting my blessings that both of my girls are home and actually seem to enjoy being here with their mother!  They have both recently rediscovered that they enjoy baking, gardening, and spending time outdoors.  My oldest has even started a little side hustle doing custom embroidery on sneakers.  She updated an old pair of Cons with a ton of pretty little daisies, and suddenly two of her friends wanted their own sneakers personalized.  It's been a nice past time for her and helps her de-stress from trying to do college lab classes online...

But I digress... Because we're all sheltering in place, I thought sending Easter cards would be a little way to let family know I was thinking about them and maybe brighten their day just a little.  They were super easy (seems to be my 'go to' design lately) with the gorgeous Cottontail paper from Authentique!  I just added a little embossed cardstock, ribbon, and a base, and taadaa!!





Don't you just love those gorgeous vintage Easter images?! So sweet!  Well, I have about 5 projects in the works right now, and they're not getting finished while I'm on here.  Thanks so much for hopping in (see what I did there?!) for a visit!

Card Recipes:  Authentique Cottontail, very vanilla, blushing bride, certainly celery, baked brown sugar, Accessories: square lattice and fancy fan embossing folders, assorted ribbons from stash






1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your family loved receiving these sweet cards for Easter. Good to hear all is well with the family

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!