Monday, April 27, 2020

A Little Snarkasm...

Hello!  I've recently been making more of an effort to send out thinking of you cards to people.  Some of the cards I've sent have been in my card stash for a really long time and it felt good to find a new home for them.  However, some people just require a specially made card.  Especially when they have a warped sense of humor similar to mine!  I have two wonderful friends who fit this category and my recent purchase of Tim Holtz's Snarky Cat seemed like the perfect starting point!

I stamped the snarky kitty on white cardstock and shaded it with pastels to give it some color without overpowering the stamped image.  A little snarky sentiment above the cat and inside completed this fun card.  I also managed to pull out some really old DSP to create a fun background for the focal piece.



Both friends really enjoyed their extra special cards, and I am really enjoying my time making things for others!  As a bonus, it is also such a great way to eliminate some stress and relax!

Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you make some time to be creative, snarky or not!!

Card Recipe:  Paper- Rainbow Sherbet DSP, whisper white, Stamp Set-Snarky Cat (TH), Ink-tuxedo black(memento), SU pastels

2 comments:

  1. Margaret, your card is darling!!! I love that cute cat and the sentiment is so fun!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, giggle! I like the use of the pastels to color your image, I never think to do that

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!