Friday, February 7, 2020

Flashback Friday-More ready to go pages!

Hello! I'm back again sharing more finished pages thanks to my container of ready made pages!  When I first started stamping, I went to a lot of classes and often we made scrapbook pages as well.  I am really bad at using these, mainly because the colors aren't quite what I want or the photos are the wrong direction or size.  However, I am really trying to make myself use them because they make finishing a page SUPER EASY.  That and I'm taking a Kiwi Lane class this weekend to make, you guessed it, ready to go scrapbook pages!  I don't really need the pages, but I'm really intrigued by the Kiwi Lane templates.  We'll see where it goes from here.

I really don't know most of the materials used since they are papers or stamps I personally have in my stash.  




Going through these finished pages has reminded me that I do have a lot of pages for inspiration and I really need to play with some fancy and fun pages from time to time. I just might have to shift from clean and simple every once in a while just to keep things interesting!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!