Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Yee! Haw! It's Your Birthday!

Hello! Or should I say "Howdy!"? Today I have a fun birthday card using one of my 'treasure hunt' stamps from a recent bargain hunting trip!  Although I passed up several wonderful stamps that day, I couldn't say no to this adorable little sheriff!



It was fun to color an image again too! I hadn't done that in a little while...  I also used some reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaly old paper from my stash. Anyone remember Play Date?? My kids were little when I bought this stuff...  I thought the numbers had a touch of western flair to them, so I decided to use it.  There is still some of this paper left and I really need to find a use for it or donate it because I don't have too many little kid pages to scrapbook anymore!

I am so glad you visited today and I hope you have a wonderful day! Happy crafting!

Card Recipe:  Paper-Play Date dsp, whisper white, kraft, Ink-memento tuxedo black, real red, old olive, early espresso, tempting turquoise, crumb cake, hello honey, blush blossom, Stamp-Remembering Your Birthday (sentiment) and SU sheriff stamp (not sure what set it was originally from...)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that is a cute stamp image, lucky find ! Cowboy Kid was the set by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!