Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Happy Mail and Scrapbooking

Hello! I am back with another post after a bit of a break!  I am quickly learning that even though I may have the best intentions of creating and posting, life is always going to do what it does and often that isn't going to leave much time for my creating...  I've also learned that I'm better off not getting frustrated and bent out of shape over this!

Today I am sharing some long overdue goodies!  The first is some wonderful happy mail that I received from a dear blogging and stamping friend, AnnMarie!  It's a sweet little thank you card and an adorable matching little photo book!! You should really go visit her blog; she makes some fabulous things there!!


My second photo is a scrapbook page I made at a Relay for Life crop in April.  Yes...that long ago!  I worked on scrapping the photos from DD#2s performance in Beauty and the Beast.  They did an amazing job and of course I took a ton of photos.  Most of the pages were so packed full of photos and had very little embellishing, so I will spare you the monotony of seeing them.  


It was a lot of fun to be with such a wonderful group of ladies and I hadn't had a day to create in um... forever!  It took a little coaxing for my muse to wake up and decide to help me, but between my sister and a few good friends, it finally kicked in and I managed to get most of the pictures onto pages!  Maybe I need to block out a day a month to work on pages-no interruptions. Wouldn't that be wonderful?!

I am so thankful that you stopped by today and I hope you have a fantastic day! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. HELLO ! So nice to see you post again :) Fun colors and perfect embellishments for your scrap page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, first of all - the little photo book and card you received are so pretty! Love the big flowers. Also love your scrapbook page! I'm sure your daughter did wonderful in her performance and those pictures will mean so much to her as she gets older too. She'll remember all the fun times and be so thankful they're all in a pretty scrapbook.

    Also wanted to tell you I got my goodies in the mail today and LOVE them all!!! Thank you so much!

    Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!