Thursday, June 28, 2018

Throwback Thursday Birthday

Welcome! I'm so glad you are here because I'm feeling a little proud today!  I've managed to use some goodies from my stash to make a card!! Yes, you heard correctly.  This card is made from left overs and bits & pieces!  The base is the only fairly new item on this baby!!

I am so bad at hanging onto things and then never using them, but since we moved a year ago, I have been trying to do better and use up those things or toss them(gasp!). Today's card used up 5 pieces from the 'throwback' pile!


The card base was part of a set from this year's Sale-a-bration, and it just so happens to coordinate with a stack of flowers I have from a very old SU kit.  The white frame was the leftover of a top note that I used quite some time ago in scrapbooking.  We won't discuss how many times I have passed over this piece before today...  After assembling all those goodies, all it took was a quick sentiment stamp and my throwback card is finished and I'm feeling all kinds of proud!

I hope I've encouraged you to use some of your throwback supplies! You know...when you use your supplies you have room to buy more!! Food for thought!  Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing: can't quite bring myself to toss out perfectly good bits and pieces, they accumulate and then are forgotten for the most part. Good for you using up several of your scraps on this CAS card !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!