Monday, January 29, 2018

Merry Monday-A 'Green' Christmas

Hello! I'm back again with something new(ish) that I'm hoping will keep me from panicking in December!  My dear stamping friend, Ann Marie starting making a set of Christmas cards each week.  I loved this idea and I'm hoping I can manage to keep up with this!!  Any extras that I can make before Christmas will be much better than last year!! Most of my cards were New Years instead of Christmas!

If you've been visiting my blog, you know that I've been attempting to set up my studio and get things organized.  One of the things I did accomplish was going through the Christmas cards we received this year.  The family photo cards, cards from very special people, and of course the handmade cards were saved.  I have a 'book' idea that I'm going to work on this summer to make these treasures easier to see!  There were some cards that got pitched (salespeople, business, etc.), but some were set back to have a new life!  Today's cards were made from one very pretty card that we received.  Two for one and it's even upcycling (hence the 'green' Christmas)! 


The first card was the front of the original card.  I just LOVE that glittery snow and the sweet house!  The second card was made from the back of the card and a piece of glittery snow cut off of the front.  Two super easy cards that will be mailed (again!) to someone special!

Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you'll join me again next week! Maybe you can leave me a polite reminder if I don't make one each week! Ha!! Have a fabulous week!

Card Recipe: Paper-cherry cobbler, Accessories-used Christmas card

1 comment:

  1. I always save my prettiest cards, too, handmade or otherwise. One of my aunts recycles the handmade cards I send her; I don't have the heart to do it to cards that were sent to me. Maybe one day I will..... nah!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!