Friday, April 17, 2015

Flashback Scrapbook Friday

Hello and TGIF!  I have spring fever so bad and it is killing me to be inside at work all week where there are so many other things I could be doing!  Like updating my blog!!!

I still have a few photos of scrapbook pages from my crop that I have not shared and I thought that since the papers are old and now the pictures are a little bit old, we'll just call it a Flashback!

Today's layouts are not anything fancy and were completed rather quickly once I knew what I wanted. 

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the tag 
topper punches???  Here's another one on this page!


I pulled out the pennant punch to make the title 
for this page.  I just had to have this paper long
 ago and then never used it until now!

Well, that about wraps it up for me!  I hope you have a wonderful day and that you don't spend all of it cooped up inside working-yuck!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Page Recipes: paper-bases from stash, whisper white, green from stash, ink-strawberry slush, basic black, accessories-scallop tag topper punch, pennant punch, bakers twine from stash, whisper white bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!