Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bunny Butts, Anyone?

Hello! So very happy you stopped by for a visit! Today I have a cute little treat that is super easy to make and perfect for Easter.  This was my 'make and take' project for a recent fundraiser at my school.  My girls have affectionately named these Bunny Butts. 




If you need something that is easily reproduced (like bunnies...), this is a terrific option.  I punched out all of the pieces for 30 of these while watching tv one evening.  They are even easier to put together.  For each Bunny you need a 2 1/2" circle with a 1 3/4" circle punched out, a complete 2 1/2" circle, and two small ovals.  I also used a circle treat cup ($2.95 for 12) and a 1" white pompom.  The snack size bags of pastel m&ms fit perfectly inside the cups!

We had a lot of fun making these at the Ladies Day Out and I think they could be cute table setting decorations for Easter as well.  I have been playing around with a lot of my new to me supplies and will have quite a bit to share with you soon!  Spring Break is almost here and I have big plans to get a lot of scrapbooking completed and lots of other creative things accomplished too!

Well, I better get hopping back to work! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Project Recipe: Paper-whisper white, Accessories-2 1/2" and 1 3/4" circle punches, small oval punch, circle treat cups, white pompoms

4 comments:

  1. Bunny butts.....I LOVE THEM!!!! What a terrific idea for a mass project, fundraiser or just plain fun with the kiddos. Great idea SIB.
    hugs,
    me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret - so totally cute! I've been chuckling all day at the title and preview. Thanks for sharing such a fun festive project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well these are quite possibly the cutest Bunny butts I've ever seen - hee hee! How adorable! What a fun idea for the kids in classroom - and those of us young at heart! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ! Can't wait to see what else you create with your new goodies !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!