Sunday, March 29, 2015

Another Fifth Sunday at Anything But a Card Challenges

Hello!  In case you had not noticed, this month has 5 Sundays in it.  That means there is a mini challenge going on this week at Anything But a Card Challenges to create something with five.  That's it; no other requirements (other than the whole card thing...) needed.  It can be the number five, five items- the sky's the limit!

I went to a Relay For Life cancer fundraiser crop this weekend and had the most wonderful time with my oldest DD and many incredibly talented ladies.  Lots of food, lots of laughs, and lots of creating for a very good cause.  My five could also easily be the five pounds I probably gained from all of the yummy snacks and meals, but instead I'll share a photo of my five flowers I made on this scrapbook page.  You really don't want to see me with my extra five pounds!


I used the Boho Blossom punch to make the flowers, inked the edges and put them together with some very old green brads I had in my stash.  That's one of the good things about crops-they make you use what you brought!

I have also decided I love my tag topper punches! These are so awesome for dressing up journaling!  I was a little proud that when we left the crop, I had scrapped all of the photos I had brought with me.  Feels pretty good to be putting a few more pages in my girls' albums!

I will be back soon with more layouts from my scrapbooking day.  Have a wonderful week and thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!

Page Recipe: paper-base from stash, whisper white, ink-strawberry slush, accessories-boho blossom punch, scallop tag topper punch, green brads, twine from stash

4 comments:

  1. Margaret - the blossoms really add a POP of color and draw on the colors of the background. I love how you used your tag topper to highlight and make a feature of the journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout Margaret and those flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret... marvelous layout.... what a fun time you must have had.... Isn't it a good feeling when you go to a crop and actually get some layouts created... I usually spend all my time gabbing and eating with my fellow scrapbookers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout Margaret and it sounds like the crop was fun-even with all the snacks going on- spending time with your daughter is priceless- happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!