Saturday, July 20, 2013

Paper Pumpkin at a special price!

Paper Pumpkin is a fairly new feature at Stampin' UP.  It is very similar to a craft of the month kit, yet it allows you a lot of flexibility.  After you sign up, you have the option to skip a month or stop receiving the kits all together.  Not that I think you will WANT to do that, but it's nice to know that you're not committed forever!!   If you saw my post sharing a card I made with the Paper Pumpkin kit, you had a sneak peek at the quality of the things you receive when you join.

Well, now I have even more good news!  If you have been on the fence about this product, you can now receive your first two kits for only $10 each!!! How awesome is that!!  After receiving your first two kits at this special price, you can continue receiving the monthly kits at $19.95 (includes shipping).

You can click on the image to go to the site and sign up.  Make sure you enter the promotional code : PUMPKINDEAL and list me as your demonstrator!  But don't wait too long, this code will expire on August 31st!!!

 

I am sure you will be as impressed with the quality of the kits and they are a breeze to put together too!  If you know someone who doesn't stamp, but would like to begin, this is the perfect gift too!  Each kit includes everything you need to finish the products, except adhesive.  It even includes the ink!!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!