Sunday, April 28, 2013

Anything But a Card Challenge #18-ATCs

Hello! Just a quick post to let everyone know about the new challenge at ABAC.

"It's time for a new Challenge...  Challenge 18 is all about "A.T.C.'s". For this challenge create anA.T.C. {artist trading card}. We are going to have an ATC Extravaganza. So for this challenge we would like EVERYONE to make ATC's. This tiny format is wonderful and lends itself to making mini masterpieces."

Susan has included some interesting info about ATCs on the challenge site if you have any questions or just want to learn more about them!  If you are not familiar with ATCs, they are small pieces (2 1/2 x 3 1/3) of art.  You can do just about anything with them; add them to cards or scrapbook pages, decorate a bag or box, or just keep them as an inspirational piece!

I have to admit that the size was a bit of a challenge for me.  I'm used to a much larger canvas!  But once I got started, it was a lot of fun!  My project is about half finished right now, but will be ready for posting next week.

I hope you will play along and link up with us!  Have a wonderful week and happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!