Saturday, May 28, 2011

'Beary' fun card...


Recently, I was going through my crafting supplies, attempting to downsize (not an easy task, but that's another story...)  and I came across my cute little bear stamp.  He was one of the first stamps that I bought and I felt the need to create a card just for fun.  I used crushed curry (a retired cardstock), basic black, and whisper white.  The bear, with an identity crisis :-), and the bee are colored w/ copic markers. I also added a little stickles to the wings for some shimmer.  I used some basic black grosgrain ribbon to finish it off.  Maybe I'll downsize tomorrow... Just call me Scarlet ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Scarlet aka Margaret,
    This is adorable! LOL...you crack me up with the attempt to downsize. I didn't know that was even possible. ;) I always thought the motto was, "go big or go home." Anyway, I digress...I LOVE YOUR CARD. My kid's names both start with B and so I love anything with bees. What color did you use for the wings..that looks perfect!
    Have a great weekend and thank you for sharing this adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! Great Copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the CAS design

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!