Friday, October 20, 2023

A Quick Post

 It's been a while since I last posted, and it makes me a little sad. Life has a way of keeping one busy and forgetting to take time for a little fun. 

My job keeps me creating on a regular basis, but it's not the same as just having fun. I have been doing some fun creative things, but I usually forget to take pictures and post on my blog. So today I'm sharing some cards I created for a class at the library. Fairly simple, but still fun to play!!



Since I used mostly library supplies, I'm not sure of brands or product names, but the pumpkin and tree are from an old Stampin' Up set.

I'd love to say I'll be posting more regularly,  but let's be honest here! Maybe I'll remember to share my Christmas cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!