Friday, March 3, 2023

A Little Copic Practice

 Hello! I have several different cards to share today! On my recent LSS trip, I bought a matching stamp and die set and it was just begging to be used!

I've also recently attended a beginner level Copic class and wanted to practice some of the techniques I learned.  Don't look too closely and please be kind! 😉






It was a lot of fun and quite therapeutic to color and listen to music. The sun shining in the French doors didn't hurt either!

I used a lot of different items and brands on these, but I'll try to identify them as best I can!

*butterfly,  dragonfly,  and bee are all Pink & Main's Floral Wings
*daffodils are SU's Daffodil Daydream
*greenery/leaves are from various Spellbinders dies and the frames are from Gina Marie Designs
*sentiments are SU Forever Fern and Hello Harvest
*DSP is very old SU brights collection
I have no clue what numbers of copics I used-sorry!

I am really enjoying how my One Word for the year is working! There's been a lot more crafting this year, and I've created time in my schedule to just play at whatever is calling me. Lots of reading, lunches with friends,  card making, crocheting,  and even a little early spring cleaning!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a fabulous day!


1 comment:

  1. Margaret, ALL of these are so beautiful! I love the designs you used and those stamps are wow! LOVE your cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!