Thursday, March 29, 2018

A Dino-mite Birthday Card

I have another Throwback Thursday post for today.  Usually the paper or accessories are the 'old stash', but this time it's my sentiment stamp.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from a company called A Country Welcome (no longer in business). They were one of the first stamp manufacturers that I consistently ordered from.  I loved their homey designs and they always included a little surprise in every order.  I still have this tiny grass stamp that came with my first order and use it for the occasional background and fill in stamp.  

The pattern paper is actually new to my supplies since I needed something fun for a little guy's birthday.  I made extras and they are available for purchase. Just click on the Items Available For Purchase tab if you're interested.

This was another quick and easy card. I stamped the sentiment, colored in the letters with coordinating markers, mounted the layers and TAADAA!


I was hoping to have some Easter cards made to share on my blog, but that didn't happen this week, so instead, I will wish all of you a very happy Easter with some cute lil' dinosaurs instead!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


Card Recipe:  Stamp-Happy Birthday (A Country Welcome), Ink-memento tuxedo black, cajun craze, night of navy, pear pizzazz, so saffron, wisteria wonder, Paper-pear pizzazz, whisper white, so saffron, Dinosaurs (Paper Studio)

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Margaret! I know the little boy receiving it will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dinosaur paper on your colorful cute card. Good luck selling your items and Happy Easter to your family !

    ReplyDelete
  3. the background paper is so cute-perfect for a little boy who loves dinosaurs

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!