Sunday, January 10, 2016

Playing with embossing again!

Hello and thanks so much for stopping by today!  I had so much fun playing with my embossing folders the other day that I couldn't stop.  This time I've made a 'wreath' with the embossing.


The center of the frame was the perfect spot for the sentiment and the only other think I added was a twine bow.  While I love making my pattern paper and inky cards, I have really enjoyed making these simple cards lately.  They are perfect for when you want to make something and don't have a lot of time.  I also tried some embossing on white and using black ink, but my first attempt was a disaster, and the second attempt is still sitting on the table.  I may end up salvaging it, but for now it's looking a bit messy...

My nearly empty card box is starting to fill up, and I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking going again too.  Soon the kids will be starting spring sports, and preparing for musical and spring concerts as well.  I better create while I can!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy crafting!

Card Recipe: Paper-whisper white, kraft, Ink-white craft ink, soft suede, Stamp Set-Circle of Spring, Accessories-Holiday Frame ef, cherry cobbler bakers twine, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!