Wednesday, July 29, 2015

An Elegant Occasion

Hello! I am so glad you stopped by to visit! Summer break is coming to an end and I'm bouncing between emotions of happiness to be going back to work and getting a paycheck, frustration that once again my 'to do' list was longer than my summer, and sadness that my full days with my girls are coming to an end.  Fortunately, this week will be less hectic than some and maybe, just maybe we'll squeeze a little day tripping in there!

About a month ago, my niece was married and I made the wedding thank yous for them.  I'm pretty sure it's safe to post  a photo of one now that they've been sent out.



She wanted something simple, but elegant, so I used the retired elegant lines embossing folder on some whisper white cardstock.  I added some silver dazzling details, the sentiment in wisteria wonder, and attached all of that to a wisteria wonder base.  I think they turned out very pretty and elegant!

Even though the wedding day was a bit rainy, it was a beautiful occasion and we had a great time celebrating with the happy couple. And while I was so happy to be able to help them out by making the thank yous, I am even more relieved that they were completed on time for the big day!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog today and I hope you have a fantastically creative week!

Card Recipe: Paper-wisteria wonder, whisper white, Ink-wisteria wonder, Stamp Set-Regarding Dahlias (sentiment), Accessories-elegant lines ef, silver dazzling details

2 comments:

  1. the thanks-you's really turned out pretty Margaret-I am sure your niece loved them-this embossing folder was the perfect choice for an elegant look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a wonderful job on the thank yous, Margaret! Such a fabulous embossed background, I'm sure they were proud to send these out ♥ I know what you mean about going back to school - on the one hand, I need the peace and quiet and on the other, the running around I'll be doing with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!