Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Anyone associated with young girls probably has the song from Frozen running through their heads now! Sorry!!  I am so very happy that you stopped by today!  We are counting the days (hours) until Christmas vacation begins and I for one am quite ready for the break even if I'm not finished preparing for the big day!  We have been baking cookies, shopping, and putting together gift bags for some very special people.  There was only one little snafu...  While I had made enough cards for our mailing list, I forgot to add the ones that we hand out with gifts. Doh!  So here I am, the week before Christmas making last minute cards!

As I was trying to decide what design I wanted to go with (obviously, simple was in order), I spied a box of sparkly card blanks that have been on my craft shelf for waaaaaay longer than I care to admit! A little dsp, a cute lil' snowman, some fun glittery snow, and taaadaa!!  


Cold Play is a very retired stamp set, but it is just so fun to make these little snowmen!  I also have to admit to a bit of an addiction to Snowtex.  I'm not sure which of you wonderful blogland people turned me on to this stuff, but it is awesome!!

Well, there are many things on my 'to do' list so I will leave with the promise to return soon and get some blog visits in as well!  Have a wonderful day!

Card Recipe: Paper-glittery card from stash, whisper white, Christmas Cocoa dsp (ret),  Stamp Set-Cold Play (ret), Inks-memento tuxedo black, garden green, pumpkin pie, real red, Accessories-cherry cobbler bakers twine, snowtex

2 comments:

  1. Cute and a fun, fun card!!! Love all the sparkle on this Margaret! I've never heard of Snowtex but will have to check it out now.
    How you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkles and cuteness - what more could you need?! Hope you get your to-do list done...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!