Friday, May 9, 2014

Umm... Happy Easter??

As most of you know, things have been quite hectic in my household lately and I've not been able to do a lot of crafting or blogging.  I also just realized that I never did post the other cards I made at the crop I attended last month.  This wouldn't be such an obvious oversight except one of the cards is an Easter card... So here is my Easter card for this year!


I also made a few sympathy cards because I like to have these on hand.  I really have a hard time making them when the need arises.


I am so glad I got the Blessed Easter stamp!  The tulip image is so pretty and easy to color as well!  I love that I can color only the flowers to use this for birthdays and other occasions too!

There is less than a month left of school and I am hoping that soon I will be back to a regular visiting schedule!  I'm having blogland withdrawals...  See you soon!! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Margaret, both of thees are so beautiful! I love that image and you've created two gorgeous beauties.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Margaret and well worth waiting for :) Hope life is back on track soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty tulips... lovely cards, Margaret. I've been running behind on trying to visit round Craftyblogland - so there's a lot of it about!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm missing you too, but it's wonderful to see your beautiful cards pop up on my sidebar!! Here's to more time visiting in the summer!
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo vibrant, clean and simple - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So vibrant, but CAS, love them both, but especially the one with the yellow tulips
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!