Monday, September 2, 2013

Cha cha cha changes....

I'm channeling my inner Bowie today to announce that there are some big changes happening at Anything But a Card Challenges.  We are still continuing with our fun challenges, but with a twist!  The challenges will now go for THREE weeks to allow time for our muses to properly kick in.  On the fourth week, we will have an In the Spotlight post that features a member of the design team.  That team member will introduce their very own mini challenge that will run for a week.

Kicking off our In the Spotlight is none other than the ultra fabulous, Julie.  I am forever finding my jaw hitting the keyboard as I view her blog!  Julie can pull inspiration from anything, and her creations always have such an emotional edge that can't be overlooked.  Add into that pot, the fact that she is one of the sweetest ladies on the planet, and I know you will love her as much as we do!!



Julie has some fabulous journals for your viewing pleasure and a few inspirational words as well!  I hope you will visit the challenge blog and Julie this week!!

Today is Labor Day in the US and I am going to disconnect for the afternoon and spend some much needed fun time with my family! I hope you have a fabulous week! Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you indeed Margaret! I feel all warm and fuzzy! Lets hope this all works and I trust you had a fabulous Labour Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how fabulous - I know Julie! :) I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!