Monday, August 5, 2013

Anything But a Card-Challenge 25

Hello! I hope you had a marvelous weekend!! Once again, I'm running behind schedule on my post for ABAC...  But no worries because you still have almost 2 weeks to play along on our newest challenge!

The new Challenge... Anything But a Card Challenge 25 brings us back to the current season "SUMMER FUN". Summer Fun! Splish-splash for hot fun in the summertime! For this challenge it could be all things summer, vacation, tropical beaches, sun, summertime colors {orange, bright blue, teal, yellow, tan} - anything goes! Just remember create anything except a card... and to have FUN!!!


Doesn't get much better than this!  I will be sharing my creation next week.  I hope you find time to make something fun and summery to share with us!!  Be sure to check out the inspiration provided this week by our fabulous design team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!