Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Birthday Greetings

Hello, again! I've been enjoying my newly scheduled play time, and I'm slowly rebuilding my supply of birthday cards. I've always enjoyed sending cards, and it's great to hear positive feedback from the ones who receive them. I've heard from so many people that it brightens their day to receive happy mail. I know that this is quickly becoming a thing of the past, and while I love the immediate response of texting and social media, there's something more personal about an actual letter or card for occasions. 

I'm sharing two more designs today, and am going to be working on something a little more detailed for DD#1's upcoming birthday. Here's a quick breakdown...

Simple use of matting and a stamped sentiment on this one. Love the purple and green combo!

I managed to use some scrap strips on this one!

My plan is to get some much needed scrapbooking done after my daughter's card is finished. I seem to be swimming in pictures... I haven't begun to sort through the pictures from my parents and in-laws. That will be an undertaking for another time.

The word 'Create' is beginning to permeate my daily life already. Not only am I scheduling time to be artistically creative,  but I'm also creating some space by cleaning out closets, cabinets, and the garage. I'm hoping a trip to the hardware store will yield some storage racks to better organize my holiday decorations and create a parking space in the garage. If we haven't unpacked it in 5 years, we probably don't need it,  right?! Wish me luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!