Monday, October 15, 2012

ABAC's new challenge

Good grief! Where did my weekend go?!  I have been dealing with a wonderful head cold and decided to take it easy this weekend, but I guess I took it too easy, because I forgot to post about the new challenge at Anything But a Card.  It is the perfect challenge for this time of year and flexible enough that anyone can  play along!!

"Our challenge here at Anything But a Card for the next two weeks is to create something with a Fall or Halloween theme or simply use fall colors- golds, rust, reds, browns, deep green, etc.  I think that gives everyone a way to participate!  I know Halloween isn't celebrated in all parts of the world!   We cannot wait to see what you create for this challenge!  Remember you can create Anything But a Card!"

So there you have it! Whether you are preparing for Halloween and want to share your creative project, or just want to use some gorgeous fall coloring on your next creation, be sure to link up with us so we can 'oohh' and 'ahhh' over it too!!  I am always so impressed with the variety and talent that is shared and can't wait to see what YOU can share!!

Have a wonderful week and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah, head colds are the worst. Rest up, hug that big black furry hot water bottle and feel better soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!