Monday, September 1, 2014

Design Team Call!!

Hello! I don't have a new creation to share with you but I do have an invitation to share YOUR creations with us!  Anything But a Card is having a design team call and we would love to hear from YOU!!!

You can find the details here if you are interested.  Having been a team member from the beginning, I can say that this is a fabulous group of people to work with.  No drama, and lots of support and love!  It would be awesome to add some of my wonderful friends to this team too!  We are open to a huge assortment of creations and creativity.  The only thing we don't create on this team is cards, but you can share tags, scrapbook pages, jewelry, sewing, canvas, mixed media, anything else!  We also have a wonderful mix of skill levels.

I hope you will take the time to check out the details and I would love to hear that you are interested in joining us!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!