Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Less than 2 weeks!!!!!

 So are you tired of my countdown for Disney?  Well, I am so excited to announce that it's almost done!! Yea!!!  Here's the latest card from my sister...





I think other than the flamingos, this might just be my favorite so far!! Now I have the Mickey Mouse Club song running through my head... M-i-c-k-e-y-M-o-u-s-e, Mickey Mouse...  Hey, it's better than 'It's a Small World'!!! I'm busy doing our last minute shopping, planning out our final details, and before long the packing will begin!!! Woo! Hoo!

I'm already trying to get enough projects completed so you won't miss me too much while I'm gone!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not tired of them at all......they've all been so cute and this is no exception! Great card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and I love how you are doing the count down, so much fun. I was giggling at the "It's a Small World" because we took that ride and it was stuck for half an hour, so we listened to the song and it was stuck in my head the rest of the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been from that Disney Cricut cartridge you are planning on borrowing ? CUTE, cute ! Have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!! You are going to have such a fun trip! It's almost time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!