Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Feeling Scrappy-The Final Chapter

OK, this will be my last wedding album post! I did make more pages, but they are either really simple to hold more pictures or similar to the ones I posted.


I noticed after downloading these pictures that there is a black line from my editing software. Grrr.....Sorry! Both pages will hold 3x3 pictures.  I had to seam the soft suede square on the second page because I realized after finishing the first page that I didn't have any 12x12 in that color.  It will be covered by pictures so I'm telling myself that it will be fine...  I hope you have enjoyed looking at these and maybe were even inspired a little to do some scrapping of your own!  I really enjoyed making this album, but now I completely understand why custom made albums are so expensive! The creative section of my brain wants a vacation and it was amazing how much time and material I used on 20 pages! Thanks again for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute and I've enjoyed looking at them!! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!